Get ready for the 2022 Tax Filing Season!
As you begin to collect your 2022 tax documents, consider the following tax tips for 2022:
1. Contribute to tax-advantaged accounts
2. Turn investment losses into tax gains
3. Consider a Roth conversion
4. Consider itemizing your deductions
5. Trim college costs with educations breaks
6. Defer some income
7. Bunch charitable contributions
8. Donate appreciated assets
9. Energy related tax credits
10. Clean vehicle credits
11. Digital assets reporting
12. Key tax and retirement provisions in the secure 2.0 act
You should visit our tax tips page for changes for the 2022 tax filing season!