Douglas M. Duritza, C.P.A.
Yvonne Lowe, C.P.A.
F. Jay Glassheim
Jacqueline Yursha, C.P.A.
We are a full service accounting firm located in central New Jersey. Our client base is mostly in Southern Monmouth and Northern Ocean Counties, with a concentration in small to midsize companies.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Forensic and Litigation Support
- Accounting Services and Tax Prep
- Entity Selection and Restructuring
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Financial Projections and Forecasts
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
- Quick Books Accounting Assistance
Get ready for the 2021 Tax Filing Season!
As you begin to collect your 2021 tax documents, be on the lookout for the following:
IRS Letter 6419
This letter will be sent by the IRS in January 2022 with the total amount of advance Child Tax Credit payments taxpayers received in 2021.
IRS Letter 6475
This letter will be sent by the IRS in January 2022 with the total amount of the third Economic Impact Payment received.
You should keep these and any other IRS letters about advance Child Tax Credit payments and your stimulus payments for your tax advisor.